Wednesday, May 13, 2009

happy bday yl

lots of stuff happened these days
Will be a long post~
I dont expect y'all to read 'em all, coz i know some of u might be lazy. haha.
especially yunling, u know urself la =P
.
Monday:
been busy for the whole week
and i got too little sleep.. only slept 30mins+ on monday.
*I'm a panda* @.@
presentation wasn't that good though, im just too nervous ={
my face became so red until everyone giggled.. duh
Nevertheless the practical was fun.
We dismantled a large & heavy gate valve.
And it's our first time to put on safety helmets.
Our heads looked like coconuts that day, hahas. CUTE.
Managed to take some pics too.


"The girls~" Long time never take this kind of group photo le. Erm, i purposely smiled like a Toot cat X)

yay! Mr. Koh.. ;>

Lessons ended at 5pm on monday.
Supposed to go home hibernate after that, coz I can feel myself 'floating' while walking. But YiSam jio-ed us for dinner at Foodcourt2. We joined him, but he left early for cca meeting later on. So, left jinnchyau, yunling & me. Had a long chat.. Sooooo long until we left thr around 9pm! whoah. Chit-chatted a lot. & someone proposed that im 'the-grass-eating-type'. o.0

Tuesday:
Realised that my wallet & coin pouch lost le! Super worried nia. Called brother, but he couldnt find any on my study table. I knew i left behind at FC2 last night, im sure! tsk, jialat la.. thanks Yangjie for helping me, but my wallet just wont appear.. Nearly cry liao. T-T
Calmed down abit. Then went to report my lost wallet at Student Service Centre. Too bad~ no one'd found mine yet. Walked back sadly.. Lucki I always keep my debit card inside handphone pouch. That means i still can withdraw some cash for lunch. Queued for Subway sadly.. Paid 50 dollar and collected my Subway Club Sandwich. sth happened again..
"Excuse me girl~ You forgot ur change!"
yea.. Oh my god right? =/

Then got lecture. 2 hrs past, 3 missed calls from unknown number wor? Returned call.
"Just now a guy, Mr. Tan the-FC2-chicken-rice-stall uncle, ran to office, said he found a wallet last night."
Nyaaaaa! Great~ quickly call back. Uncle's a very nice guy. Asked me many questions to comfirm that im the real owner. When i went to collect back my wallet, his wife asked wat's the exact colour again. hehs. Very kind-hearted of them. Thanks very much uncle, aunty! Btw, i love ur mayonaise chicken + chilli sauce~


Wednesday:
Ytd was yunling birthday. And i happened to be very careless ytd mah So I forgot to bring her present too. hehe. Hopefully she'd a great day ytd. Although i was a bit emo due to the lost wallet, still.. Happy Birthday! Played a lil trick on her, i let her blow a relighting candle. Tsk tsk, see la.. cant even blow out a candle flame. =X See how thin are u.. bleah.

After CF's FO Camp meeting, played badminton with the aquaculture dudes. Someone couldnt stop himself from stalking on pretty girls. hahs. Then sports hall there got huge bunch of lecturers palying games. All are EEE, MM & marine times lecturers. No wonder i coulnt find any of my cute 'chers. Heeeee





They're like chains of DNA fragments. XD

After that travelled home, but MRT's delayed half way of journey.

So 巧 it happened while im inside the train. lolz.
Wanted to do some jogging wan.
But then abit lazy to run for 30mins+.
So instead of taking lift, i climbed the stairs all the way up to 14th floor~
WoOoOo.. & i made it!
Shall try it again to the max. 17th floor. XP
.



I know u got the power to make me weak inside



No comments:

Post a Comment