Sunday, May 10, 2009

ar yoh ppl..

just finished reading my previous post
erm, now i realise it sounds abit scary
spooky.. how come i wrote that?
but i rmb i felt like crying once i woke up ytd
i myself also didnt know why =X

Im like some kind of kids nya..
ytd turned up to be super emo-ed, but now im super okie.
not sure wat've comforted me. Food may be?
it just somehow faded away without my notice.
Like those kids, when they're crying, just simply give them icecream or milk bottle.
That would shut them up.
Im abit like them? >.<>
i thk some of u might know tht ady, the 1st ever person in Spore upset me and we quarreled.
That day onwards, i tried to act cool and ignored him.
i know he's trying to talk to me, but i just wouldnt want to entertain this fellow.
Took days to recover this relationship sia..
For that case, it was him who upset me la.
For my recent case, i thk i upset myself XD
Thats why i can recover quick quick, i thk la~
.
Friday night on 8th May, this bunch of ppl came to my hse for BBQ.
Thanks for loving my TomYam bee-hoon. Heeeeee;>
Overall quite fun~ But i never take many pics.
Just managed to capture one when they were starting up fire.
After that i just keep myself busy cooking & eating. =P

The dudes were playing with flame, tsk tsk~
.
today.. Just got back from church
And had
spaghetti
Erm ya, happy mummys’ day! <3

Aqua's FO camp is coming
I hope we'll have more ppl joining
it doesnt matter whether it's Year 1's or Year 2's
lets play and have fun for our first academic term =D
Any enquiries, call me!
.
Then a fire of revival
Come sweeping through my soul
and i'll come back to the heart of worship yo

No comments:

Post a Comment