Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ban Mian~

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapour in the wind
Still you hear me when im calling
You catch me when im falling
You told me who i am
I am Yours..
.
[the best song to listen now, touching~ hehes]
.
and yea, just checked my body temperature
35.4*C
it's classified as normal temp right? lolz..
abit troublesome leh..
gotta send sms for the database update thingy >.<
.
Had ma favourite fc3 ban mian after sch XP
then helped to pack goodieee bags at clubhouse.
Quite fun, coz i like to do the paper cutting work.
and im so sorry that i nearly hurt somebody's finger ^^"
Because today's partner not very corperative nya~
keep talking to others while holding the paper =X
tsk tsk, never concentrate..
Will be having cca drive for this coming 3 days,
im looking forward to it.
.
grrrrr
i felt relief that Duh never happen to call me again
nah see la, call again suddenly.
like usual 11pm+-
cold shivers run down my spine
omg omg omg
*clacks teeth*

No comments:

Post a Comment