Monday, May 4, 2009

Eh hehe..

Sunday:

travelled from ECP to serangoon by bus no.135,

then gotta change another bus to Kovan stn.

while waiting for the next bus,

got this no.133 bus driver smiled at me politely.

quite legsome + cute though XD XD XD

i thk i can understand his 'do-you-want-to-board-my-bus' look,

haha.. then i shaked my head with a 'im-not-going-to-angmokio' look.

what a nice driver we're having here~

have learned a lesson that, a polite smile/greeting might cheer up a person.

i shall 笑笑 to ppl i meet from now on.

hopefully they won't thk im siao-siao one. hahas..


Monday:

at Outram Park station, i rushed out from the train.

then i ran up the escalator lor,

then nearly fell down lor, >.<

then very paiseh lor, haha..


After sch, went to fixed my specs coz the padding spoiled,

unexpectedly, bought myself one box of lens.

actually i shouldnt have done so,

You know lar.. doctor say i gotta avoid it for quite some time =(

what to do, super tempting sia~~~ =P

i'll store them in my wardrobe first, hehes.


mood can be considered as happy right now

coz i just had my facial mask done

long time never apply mask ler~

happy happy happy~

my face's hanging with an unusual smiley X)

so i shall recommend this healthy 'activity' to everyone of you

it doesnt matter whether u're a girl OR guy.. HAHA XD

No comments:

Post a Comment