Thursday, November 5, 2009

just got to know that a friend of mine injured his knee again.
get well soon =)
and remind me of my sprained wrist.
3 months ady, & it hvn't fully recovered yet, sigh.
1 month ago cant even write properly
cant hold a vege knife firmly
shake hand with frens even jialat~
rmb that last month i played badminton & bowling with cousins,
swang my hand too much resulting pain on my wrist.
didnt care much, but continue to play, XD
coz it eventually went numb whereby u wont feel anything.
for now, lucki it getting better
just hv to be careful when trying to reach my book shelf.
yesterday got a minor over-stretching though
ouch~

today watched a movie with bro and Zech
michael jackson, very talented artist, nice =D
after that had nice kimchi soup at kopitiam
yummy~
spicy, but syok! hehs..
*If the only place I could see you was in my dreams.
Then I'd rather sleep forever*

No comments:

Post a Comment