Friday, November 20, 2009

eh

today went for the blood donation event,
this's my 1st time andi gonna try it.
1. they measure ur body temp,
2. u fill in the form with lotsa questions..
3. Register name with IC
4. Medical screening..
and yea, the process stopped at this station
coz my blood pressure was not up to standard for today.
healthy pressure should be at least 100, but mine was 90+
and the blood pulse have to be at least 60, but mine was 51.
& i just got a vaccination 3 weeks ago.
in the end they rejected to take my blood,
oh my god.
thk i'll gv a try 1 year later when im healthy again =]
oh ya, saw eric & teckpoh thr also.


Guitar!!
wanted to learn that for very long time le.
and i finally had the 1st lesson on last sunday.
not bad.. just that my fingers're aching.
cant press the chords properly also, must take more practice.
jya, after watching movie "2012" with fellow classmates,
jiu fly-ed to Yamaha @ plaze sing to choose myself a guitar.
and yesh, they offered good quality instruments.
their cheapest one is still out of my budget = =
got a nice guy trying to intro me the guitar,
ok la, just grab that, i see it's a good one..


An acoustic guitar =D
this time i dont invest $ for no reason..must play hard~


Been raining non-stop for many days already.
don't like my slippers to get wet =/
and oh ya, heard that someone fell off the escalator yesterday.
HAHA!
whoops =X

No comments:

Post a Comment