Friday, September 25, 2009

world is just so small~

my housemates are moving in within this week.great~
tat means i wont be getting anymore lonelier =p
.
23 Sept - Wed
total of 6 housemates - 3 boys & 3 girls.
one of girls' from my hometown also wor.
thk another malaysian girl graduated from sg's catholic jc one.
oh oh! met a group of boys who're staying next street..
2 days ago our landlord fetched me & them to supermarket for grocery shoppin.
a guy told me " you look very familiar."
I said "orh really.. u from sabah also right, which sch r u from?"
"St. James primary sch."
"woo, same here, what class were u in?"
"6e.."
"omg, really, me too. what's ur name sia?"
"XXX, Ian.. you?"
"eh..? dont thk i rmb ur name. erm, im cwj."
"ow!! I can rmb ur name!"
"wa really.. who's ur best fren in 6e..?"
blah blah blah.....
such a coincidence to meet my primary sch fren here.
apart frm tat, and this ian is someone's 'lover' wor.
whooops.. hope she's not reading this =p
wa, world is like so small,
my primary sch fren + another gd fren's lover.
wooohoo!
.
24th Sept - Thursday
yesterday i was rushing for my lab work.
after that left sch for kl central to meet a former classmate.
my new housemate, ah tong is coming along too.
n we got stuck on train = = duh, dozed off~Zzzz~
At times square shoppin mall, we splitted to meet our own frens.
this day i'll be meeting jasnie. accompanied her friends to shop around.
then, suddenly ah tong came back to me.
"Ah tong, why are u here? tot u gotta meet ur fren?" I asked.
"she's my fren, do u know her also?" she pointed at jasnie's fren.
*bursted in laughter*
wasai, this world is soooooo small small.

went home after had outing with jasnie.
arrived kajang station,
then suppose to take sch bus back to campus.
on my way to bus stop, this guy asked me when'll the bus arriving?
since we're taking the same bus, so i asked him to follow me lor.
then i brought him to the wrong way, n we missed the 6.15pm bus.
jialat. next bus is 8.15pm.
no choice but to call my fren to fetch us..
chit-chatted alots, hehs.
suprise to know the he's a handsome pakistanis. =p

aiight, today papa's coming from sabah
gonna attend a cousin's wedding here.
that means i gotta stay with papa~
yosh, another non-lonely weekend.

must get my lab work done at 4pm. rush rush..


filtration takes lotsa time, urh. at least 3 hrs ba.

No comments:

Post a Comment