Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Internship research

对了,昨天我亲爱的大便生日
happy buttday ah~
明年等我回去,再来大吃一顿呗,么一个 ;D
.
okay~ today gonna brief on my research work @ notts uni. Title of study would be Biosorption~ It's the binding between heavy metal ions and biomass. For my case, im using copper chloride as heavy metal and lemon peel powder as my biomass. and These few days i've been investigating the adsorption of copper using different dosages of lemon peel.

I like to move it move it~
I like to shake it shake it~ xD

Lemon peel power~

Here are my sample bottels. Label until i sian-ed.. >.<

Suspension of cupper chloride & lemon peel.
.
*oh ya, i find the electron microscope is like very jialat la!
not sensitive enough sia~=/
Anyways.. tonight wanna cook pasta for dinner. xD

whoops, last week had my first dinner with my supervisor & lecturers.
Turkish buffet at Starhill Gallery~! not bad. hehs.

Love their custard dressing alot. It goes well with pudding, nice nice~

No comments:

Post a Comment