Wednesday, September 9, 2009

yea

Yay! I'm finally online-ed
went to campus by shuttle bus just now
lucki they never kick me out of bus, haha
coz im not a student of nottingham uni mah
just a temporary internship kaki! lols.
Jya, gonna settle my identification stuffs today..
Got bus coupons, guest's log-on wireless account and a memo for my identification.
great! that means i can online at campus starting today~!
.
erm, i dont really hv friends here ='{
though i got 3 former classmates in notts. uni, but they still hving vacation now.
their new term starting in the end of sept >.<
yesh.. gonna be lonely for about 20 days nia~
.
apart from my supervisor - Dr. Lau..
I met a new friend at home too~ XD
will intro her to y'all when i get to on9 again tmr~
gonna show more pics of my hostel & sch also
stay tune ;)
alright.. wat do i cook for dinner later?

me bedsheet brought all the way from sg, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment