Thursday, September 3, 2009

curls

met amanda in the morning at bugis thr.
Had ban-mian for breakfast, then left Food Junction le
coz promised to do hair cut and treatment today. hehs.
Was browsing some cute shoes in a shop,
but someone is staring at me sia,
then realised tat it's mandy who working part time thr.
suprised me sia! haha..
.
jya.. the barber get rid of my frizzy hair first
& i got my new colour~
not that obvious though,
being told tat my ash colour will appear after several times of washing.
i gonna be curious about the result then~ =D
oh ya, & someone begged me to try some curls on my hair.
ok lo, wanted to know how's it gonna be like, hehes.


End up having aunty-look.
Must match with cute apparels, if not i really like 25+ da-jie arh.
but dont worry, the curls is just temporary one XD



accompanied someone to optical shop..
saw someone outside national library,
cannot recognised me nia~ lol..
back to food junction for dinner.
can hardly taste kimchi in my Kimchi Noodle, duh. =(
and ya, took some pics too! haha..

Thanks amanda for all the cosmetic stuffs!

Okies. Im leaving singapore probably this saturday. School attachment mah.. i gonna miss home and friends. =[ and im afraid that i dont have much time to go yumcha with them before ITP. Anyone wanna hangout before that? jio me~!

>>> who do u thk really wanna jio you out sia? = = haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment