Saturday, August 15, 2009

x)

Best song to blast off now
get to know this piece of music from someone's diary
haha ;D
nice one

I stare up at the stars
I wonder just where you are
You feel like a million away

Was it something I said
Or something I never did
Or was I always in the way
Can someone tell me what to say
To just make you stay

I need a little more luck, than a little bit
'Cause every time i get stuck, the words won't fit
And every time that i try to get tongue tied
I need a little good love to get me by

And I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one should get
'Cause every time that i try to get tongue tied
I need a little good love to me by this time

I know it feels like again
To want to fall down again
.
*how true* =x

No comments:

Post a Comment