Sunday, August 23, 2009

older by once =X

Thundery shower during midnight.
it manage to happen every year. Dont know why..
see, it's still cloudy outside.
could it becoz of my Day always falls on the "ghost-month"
i suppose so leh
woohoo, but i never seen one before during my Day =P

shouldn't have drunk green tea last night.
made me zombie-ed until 3am sia~
listened to music still cannot draw me back into sleep,
1 hr+ wallowing on bed till 4am, ish~ T-T
Had nice breakfast this morning, though woke up abit late today ))) 10.39am.
thanks uncle!

abit sian dao arh..
hving bday before exam, duh
gonna celebrate myself after exam xD

oh ya, never know that my hse got such cute lucki-clovers x) But i couln't find any with 4 leaves one =/

Friends are like clovers sometimes ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment