Sunday, June 21, 2009

whooops

My lamps are ok now X)
Sth went wrong with the circuit breaker when the 1st lamp go 'pooof~'.
Now i shall lock the switch,
so tat no one can ever touch it again, haha.

erm, time shows 10am now. Why do i still at home?
shouldnt i having church service, SHOULD i? =P
yesh, another story again.
I set 2 alarms before i went to sleep,
A sudden ring of hp disrupted my dream. Arh~ quiet la..!
"eh? that's my ringtone sia, nt alarm."
uh.. yunling called and i realised it's 9.22am = ="
think i really hibernated like snake.
Cant even rmb that i hear the previous alarms ringing!


1 more week to MST!
I left 2 days till my camp comes.
today and tmr at sch library.
& Hope i really can make use of the 8hrs journey for study.
Then must study lil bit before going to sleep every night.
WeiLoon is going, at least i got someone for me to ask for 'tuition' XD
erm, will be back on friday evening.
Will be real tired! ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment