Thursday, June 4, 2009

Open the eyes of my heart

Update some photos of ytd bible study
credits to GuoQiang ;D
.

For those who know me, you'll spot me XP
.
Today's practical was fun
my turn to be the group leader this time.
So i can anyhow assign my members:
Heys, you, i spilled sth here, go grab a mop! & shooo~
You! why slacking over thr, fast-fast la duh!
eh hehehe.. of course im not =X
I very nice one ((readers: sure boh?)
.
anyway
today practical 'cher released us late
consequently im late for prayer meeting
half an hour late..
at clubhse, was suprise to see someone sobbing at a corner.
why cry wor.. made me wept also nia T-T
btw, we only have 4 ppl attended today.
though we're little in amount, we could still lead a powerful prayer.
Thanks for listening to our prayer, Lord.
I know You always do.
& thanks for recovering our souls..
coz I never know deep down in my heart that..
it's containing so much of depression.
.
Open the eyes of my heart
i want to see things distinctly
and grant me with a heart of prayer
i wanna pray for others

X)
.
and need more badminton pratices >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment