Friday, May 15, 2009

Whooosh


Left sch after aqua's briefing.
Sky was DARK, very dark.
Reached home around 5pm.
whooosh~!
*thundery storm*

I dont really like rainy days.
It makes all travelling unconvenient.
& it caused sch campus to be wet everywhr.
I believe most of you've experienced this,
the disgusting feeling when u dipped ur slippers + feet into the ponds of water.
eeekk!

Droplets

Oh ya! When i pulled the curtain juz now.
Realised partial of my jelly-jelly stickers melted like some kind of terrible chocolate. = =
They sticked to my curtains somemore.
Aiyo.. very hard to clean nia..
i wouldnt want to stick anything like this on my windows anymore.
tsk~
except.. the mirror inside wardrobe~ XD

Look.. supposing to be a blue colour whale. But it decolourised & deformed. ={

No comments:

Post a Comment