Saturday, May 30, 2009

Took a lot of time to finish up one math qns today..
arh, need to brush up E.Math before mid-sem test.
Tuition maybe? ={
anyway.. today sch ended pretty early~
coz no bio tutorial & gems~ yay~
Submit to SAA my copy of passport, then get LOA form..
after that went home!
had a great afternoon nap XD
.
oh ya, bought this apple strudle.
Was fantastic!
tmr ask mum buy more.. keep in the fridge for storage.
Then every breakfast i'll be eating it.
omg, fat-fat.. =X

Bought a mango & apple flavour strudle,
another vanila & choco cream puffs
Glad that cell group's ppl like the desert i brought~
after that, joined them BBQ at church.
I wonder why the hotdogs are salty
..Really salty, blueks.. @@
.
.
Ya.. I know u'll be asking why is this doll pic doing here..
Mum gave de! It's made up of lamb wool..
and it's flat, like a pancake XD
Nice to touch & nice to hug.
too bad, always found it on floor every morning i wake up.
hahas..

hmm, now munching on the last piece of cream puff.
even my froggie says it is delicious. hehe.
.


Friends..i shall treasure them in heart.
not going to voice out or show in action.
forgive me that I'm quiet.
far away in distance, I'm beholding you.

No comments:

Post a Comment