Monday, May 18, 2009

miss ya pastor =D

sigh.. my photos all gone AGAIN..
thk i got problem with my card reader.
gotta buy a new one *.*

Saturday morning met up with dear Pastor!
i make sure not to miss this chance to meet him =D
Coz he came all the way from sandakan~
anyway, i set the venue at Bugis.
Intro him a to cafe - Food For Thought.
I been thr for 5 times ady if im not wrong. =X
One of my favourite cafe.
somemore a christian cafe.. XD You can find bible verses in the shop.
They have great homestyle comfort environment & food thr.
& the home-made cakes are nice!
But abit disappointed lor, that day didnt have ma fav. choco natella cupcake =(
Pastor and i both ordered salads~
rOast duck & rOast bEef salad~ nice nice..
Then we had sth sweet: Mango cheesecake & citrus cheese spongecake.
not bad also. hahas.
But next time i wanna try carrot & banana chocolate wan..



They got cute name cards


Hmm, let me count “1.. 2.. 3…”
I got 3 camps pending for this coming Friday & in the month of June..
Must try my best to enjoy each every camp =)

No comments:

Post a Comment