Wednesday, May 20, 2009

囧s了

Pheeew~ Enough for today's exercising.
Had badminton session with meng kiat at polycentre.
But he never come =X
Then hong ming came, played with him.
Weird nya~overall had 30% hitting chance only.
i thk i daydreaming while playing.
After that yunling left, and i left..
Feel like wanna continue practising,
so met the Christian Fellowship's dudes at Clementi sports hall.
Kelvin, John, AiLing & Samuel were thr.
Not bad, had a nice play with them X)
I played better this time if compared to the one juz now.
Clementi thr got bright painted wall + super bright lamps.
Thk polycentre's lighting is not bright enough ba.
That's why i couldnt focus on the shuttlecock =P
.
Next.. went home..
climbed 14 floors again.
Quite tired this time, coz my flu's not recovered yet.
Pant pant alot when i reached my house door *.*
.
Someone seem to transform alot
Dont know whether im over sensitive or wat..
but i feel can u slightly run wild.
It sometimes rouses my bile to see that.
I shall just tolerate..
Because you're my friend. =>







Best pics to describe me right now ;X
hehes XD

No comments:

Post a Comment