Sunday, April 12, 2009



yesterday monring woke up early..
around 7.15am i think.
packed my baggage, and then dad knocked and called us get down for breakfast
hmm~ had this thick tuna sandwich~
because it was thick, we use fork & knife, instead of holding with it hands XD

dad taught us the proper way of using them

he complained the size of food that i poked on my fork, was abit too big?

"girls don't have big mouth.. "=)

wa, i told him this:" daddy, this is lifestyle~ it's COOL to munch your food like that.. " XP

then my sis wanted to rotate her bread

[you know, some ppl like to eat up all the hard 'bread skin', then continue with the soft bread]

so my sis rotated the plate..

"nah, worse still to turn your plate like that~ 0.o should turn your food instead. "

after meal, i heard dad burbed somehow like a small thunder~ haha



after that, dad fetched me to airport

dont dare to hug him or what

shy >.<>



did check-in myself, and then walked pass this aquarium of NEMOs..




so cute sia!





...
took some pics~ could hardly capture pic of the blue fish = = like to swim away from me..

if you've watched the movie before, you'll know it's Dory the Stupid fish~ XD

she's my favourite! toot2 one..









...
2am now!
gotta go rest now, update last few days' later
monrning's going church =)

No comments:

Post a Comment