Monday, April 6, 2009

stayed in sandakan for 5 days
have had lots of fun~
especially EATING, THE FOOD HUNT
super sinful... >.<
*counting my fingers*
*1.. 2.. 3... 5..*
yups, I'd swallowed 6 pieces of cakes in total
ice creams
drinks (smoothies, ice blended, milk tea, milk shakes.. etc.)
raddish cakes
fried dumplings
sotong & kangkung
breads & tarts
...
Duh~! all fattening food o.o!
...
Help anybody? lolz
...
I miss friends in sandakan,
went for food hunt with fellow friends
MonYuan, YenNee, Siew Ting, Chun Yan..
sweet chat with y'all sisters~ =P
claps for MonYuan, for making herself a good driver of MINE~ XD XD XD
And nice to know this new friend, ZhunXian
quite a nice gentleman though, for my first impression lah, hahas
thanks for jio-ing me out for badminton
I knew i played badly that day =X
Someone promised me he gonna bring 42 size sport shoes for me
but end up i wore nth = ="
that day i ran like a chicken in the court, lolz
Nah, and i gonna miss the prawn mee
asam laksa
laksa noodle
beef noodle
blah blah... XD
...
got to hang out with these few friends only =(
9 out of 10 would say
"sorry ah WJ, im having tuition later.."
everyone seems so busy nia
blame my vacation =P anyhow crush with my friends' schedule..
...
oh ya, went to church for Youth service
my lovely church
Pastor is really a nice guy
i feel so warm in heart, in msn, when he sometimes called me:
'my girl, how're ya doing..?'
sounds like a 2nd father nia~ =)
and i purposrely not to inform him bout my coming back to sdk
thay night, i could still rmb the *stunt* on his face
"why are you here?!"
HeeeeeeXP
...
I got to discover the joy once again
the great joy of worshiping
and the joy of taking intiative to interact with new friends
I shall try to bring this true me back to church in singapore
*Orh Hor Wern Juin! you got different personalities sia.. tsk tsk*
...
Btw, left sandakan to KK yesterday
gonna miss sdk
families, relatives, friends, brothers & sisters in church
and FOOD i suppose
...
and i know, stp mum's gonna stuff me with FOODs
again
arh
HAHA
p/s: will post pics when i got chance to do so, internet connection is slow in THIS country =P

No comments:

Post a Comment