Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hospital?

guess what
went to hospital
a haunted hospital, i suppose
this bunch of skeletons flashed me with torch, clacking their teeth
they scooped my eye out
"hey girl~ you got worms living in your eyeball...
we'll boil for ya to kill them~"
then they glued the eye back into my socket
...
huh?? lolz
...
yea, really went to eye hospital actually haha
reached there around 1.35pm
but closed for lunch >.<
so i plugged my ears with music, waited for half an hour
...
"... hi, can i have ur IC? and your contact no.?"
"orh! *1*1*1*1"
"wow.. what an interesting number!" XD
...
doctor SHINE SHINE SHINE my eye
PULL PULL PULL to observe my eye lid
doctor says...
hmm~ erm~ errr~ eh~ oh~? o.0
...
collected my medicine
Maxitrol eyedrop and chloramphenicol ointment
a nurse applied for me
after a while, i can feel the medcine slowly flow to my throat
bitter~! T-T
...
Tmr's going to stay overnight at sch
very exciting nia! my first time~
hehe
...
ow, btw tonight a ninja gonna sneak in again
and kiss his mum
muaah
XP

No comments:

Post a Comment